In real estate there is an old adage; location, location, location. Location is definitely important but is only one of the many factors in the process of identifying ‘Investment Grade’ property across Australia.
Our clients have benefited from our property recommendations since 2006 and over this time we have developed our research to become one of the leading property advisers in the industry. We have a very strict process, which first identifies markets and then investment properties suitable for recommendation within those markets.
Our investment qualification process identifies properties with the potential for long-term capital growth and steady rental income. Too often people focus on one aspect of the property return, often neglecting the other to their long term detriment.
An Omniwealth approved property has been identified to provide investors with the right blend of capital growth and income, potentially giving you real long-term wealth.
We use 5 key filters to identify specific markets and their investment characteristics.
1. Performance- market cycles and trends, correlations and other relevant analytics
2. People- demographic trends like population growth, age distribution, household composition and others
3. Productivity- economic performance, sentiment, participation rates and infrastructure investment
4. Politics- fiscal and monetary policy, planning legislation, priority development and government investment
5. Place- specifics on the subject property including comparative value, aspect, design, local amenity and qualitative factors
This research is used to identify investment properties for sale all across Australia. This research also identifies property types such as apartments, townhouses, house and land and other property types. Once an investment property is identified we then work with you to structure an appropriate portfolio in association with your long-term goals and objectives and can invest either inside or outside of the superannuation environment.
To talk to us about how Property Research could help you achieve your wealth objectives please enquire below.
We are very happy with the expertise and client-focussed attention that Hoa provides.
Nothing is a problem for Hoa, what ever help you ask for she is always there for you.
Hoa's advice and service has been first rate - everything Hoa does inspires trust and confidence that we're in good hands, and that our goals will be achieved.